Becoming a truly “green” firm isn’t easy and it isn’t fast – but it is completely possible! We can help.
Below are links to some critical tools you need to create and implement an effective program that will help you achieve measurable improvements in performance and profitability. We can give you the framework, tools and process guides, but each case is unique and how you apply those resources depends on many factors.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions you might have.
All of the resources below are free.
Evaluations and Peer Review
- “How green is my firm?” – Self-evaluation survey
- Sustainability Report Card – Evaluation of clients and partners for feedback
- SPI Leadership Circle on LinkedIn – Access to a community of peers to share lessons learned and questions (by invitation only; search for “SPI Leadership Circle” and request to join).
Sustainability Articles and Plans
- SPI blog posts – An 8 article series on how to implement change management in your firm
- Project Delivery Mapping Exercise – Directions to implement exercise to refine your design process
- Strategic Sustainability Planning: Corporate Reports & Plans – Sample sustainability plans from firms